European Ambassadors' Academy for Biblical Evangelism 2020 ONLINE TICKET
2. When you book your ticket, you will be entitled to a 50% discount for any one of the upcoming Conferences/Academies within the next 2 years hosted by Living Waters Europe.
3. You can include friends or other family members to your own Zoom sessions. So, if you wanted to help or bless someone (you're allowed to be with) to equipped and encourage them, they can physically join you in your own session.
4. We are still hoping to be able to go out on an outreach event (which is usually planned on the last day) provided attendees can come and meet in Lincoln. More information to follow.
5. In addition to Manuel Brambila, as an extra bonus due to being on Zoom; Ray Comfort, E.Z. and Mark Spence have all agreed to deliver the talks for one of the topics. This is something we have not done in the past on any of our Academies. Although previously we Skyped with them, this is the first time they will actually take part in one of the talks. You will also be able to have some interactions with them afterwards.
Overall Date Range:
|■||First day – Monday 5th October 2020|
|■||Last day (putting our training into practice) – Saturday 10th October 2020|
This ticket will include:
Daily Training by John Harris (Director of Living Waters Europe), Manuel Brambila (Ray Comfort's Personal Assistant),
v NEW ZOOM BONUS SPEAKERS! v
Ray Comfort (Founder and CEO of Living Waters), Emeal Zwayne (President of Living Waters), and Mark Spence (Senior Vice President of Living Waters.
- Phone number
Subjects we will cover:
- Way of the Master
- How to do one-to-ones
- How to do open air
- How to handle intellectual encounters
- How to witness to atheists, homosexuals, family members, friends etc.
- How to respond to objections
- How to start a conversation
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- How to use apologetics
- Question and answer sessions
Academy will take place online via 'Zoom'. However, we are still hoping to be able to go out on an outreach event (which is usually planned on the last day) provided attendees can come and meet in Lincoln at this address: TCM Baptist Church, High Street, Lincoln, LN5 7RN, UK (google maps link).
|Cancellation prior to 1st July 2020||-||Full refund|
|Cancellation prior to 1st August 2020||-||50% refund|
|Cancellation prior to 1st September 2020||-||25% refund|
|From 1st September, no refund is available|
|Booking closes on 30th September|