Pandemic Leaflet Tract (x25) FREE! (see description)
NOW FREE IF YOU BUY 1 OR 2 PACKS. DISCOUNTED PRICES FOR LARGE BULKS (TO HELP PAY SHIPPING COSTS)
Sold in packs of 25
For the safety of others, please comply with the following:
- Wash your hands before posting these leaflets through your neighbour's door.
- Only give these out face-to-face to people on the street if you have a mask/visor and gloves.
This safety advice is to reduce the potential spread of COVID-19 to those most vulnerable, and it will also make people feel more comfortable to accept the leaflet.
About the tract:
We are living in perilous times—when the entire world is both confused and fearful of the future. Arguably, there’s never been a time like this when both young and old are being confronted with a sense of their own mortality. This not only gives good advice to live, but provides the key to live eternally.
7 WAYS TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE CORONAVIRUS
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Stay at least 2 metres away from people.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your bent elbow when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the tissue.
- If at all possible, stay at home, protect the National Health Service and save lives.
- Do not touch others.
- Keep up with the latest information about COVID-19 from your local government health website, in case there are any changes. Below are some useful links: [OFFICIAL NHS WEBSITE and WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION websites]
If you think you have symptoms first go to: 111.nhs.uk only call 111 if you’re unable to get help online. For life or death emergencies, ring: 999
LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR
The person who gave you this leaflet, cares for your physical and spiritual well-being. They want you to be healthy and safe. Also, if you have to self-isolate, the person below (if the details are filled in) may be able to help with picking up shopping, a friendly phone call, collect prescriptions or posting mail etc.
IS THERE GOOD NEWS?
Bible believing Christians believe we have a soul and that there is life after physical death. Sadly, we can’t always protect ourselves from sickness, and eventually we will all die. But where will we go after death? Well… there is good news, but first, if we ever lied, stolen or used God’s name in vain, or lusted (which Jesus said was adultery, Mt. 5:28), then God sees us as a liar, thief, blasphemer, and adulterer at heart. That means if we, as accountable adults, die in our sins, the Bible says we will go to God’s prison, He calls Hell. But there’s good news. Though we all broke God’s Law, Jesus paid the fine by dying on the cross: “God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life” (Jn. 3:16). Then Jesus rose from the dead and was seen by hundreds. He fulfilled all the prophecies of the promised Saviour. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will forgive you and grant you the gift of eternal life. Then, to show your gratitude, read the Bible daily and obey it, join a Christian church, and be baptised.
We Also Recommend
Faith is For Weak People (Leaflet Tracts)